Your tutor will communicate directly with you about your timetable. It is also important to regularly check your College emails for updates.
Getting digital learning support on using College systems.
The colleges Digital Learning team can be contacted by emailing email@example.com and will be happy to answer your queries.
Steps to accessing College Systems
- Log into Student Gateway
- Log in to Student Gateway using your STUDENT EMAIL, STUDENT ID and PASSWORD.
- Example Student Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Example Student ID: 3000****
- If you have difficulty logging in, please email email@example.com
- Logging into Canvas
- Canvas is the college Virtual Learning System (VLE)
- Follow, your tutors instructions on where to access you course materials
- To access your online classroom, log into your canvas course and follow instructions on the homepage.
- Finding additional support and guidance on studying from home
- Log on to Student Gateway via the College website and click on the header banner. This link provides information on how to access all major college systems.
- Getting digital learning support on using College systems
- The colleges Digital Learning team can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and will be happy to answer your queries.
List of Useful Guides