Work Ready Employability Services (WRES)
If you’re looking for work and receiving certain benefits, Work Ready Employability Services (WRES) offers access to free training in key skills, which may help improve your chances of getting a job.
What is WRES?
WRES is a voluntary programme where you can get support for:
- CV (Curriculum Vitae) Development
- Interview Skills
- Mock Interview
- Job Search Techniques
- Basic IT/Digital Skills and Social Media
- Confidence Building/Personal Development
Who Can Apply?
To be eligible for WRES you must have applied for or be getting one or a combination of the following benefits:
- Universal Credit
- New Style Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Jobseeker’s Allowance
- New Style Employment and Support Allowance
- Employment and Support Allowance
- Income Support
Taking part in WRES is completely voluntary and will not affect your benefits.
For further information please contact
T: 028 7138 4830
This programme is available in Fermanagh, Omagh & Mid Ulster District Council Areas