The Youthscape Programme
Join our exciting new YOUTHSCAPE Programme
What is Youthscape?
Youthscape is a cross community and cross border programme which is young person centred. The programme will focus on 3 key areas; Personal Development, Good Relations and Citizenship.
Who can apply?
- Anyone between the ages of 14 - 24 years old
- Anyone not in full-time education, employment, training or Steps to Work
- Anyone interested in trying something new
- Gain OCN Level 1 qualifications in Personal Development, Good Relations and Citizenship
- Support with travel and childcare costs
- Lunch provided each day
- Team building and fun day trips - North and South
- Make a difference to your community with a social impact project
- £8 per day incentive based on attendance (NI only)
Youthscape supports 14-24 year olds from all backgrounds to build self-confidence, promote employability and develop cross community engagement!
For more information contact:
Omagh/Strabane: Ryan Beacom - Telephone or Text: 07557178139
Enniskillen: Hannah Magee | Telephone or Text: 07557178162
Dungannon | Cookstown: Paula McGrath | Telephone or Text 07557178195
Letterkenny: Jackie Ferry | Telephone or Text +353 85 2578223
Ballybofey: Breege McDonald | Telephone or Text +353 85 2578222
This project is supported by the European Union’s PEACE IV Programme, managed by the Special EU Programmes Body (SEUPB). Match-funding for the project has been provided by the Northern Ireland Executive and the Department for Children and Youth Affairs in Ireland.