South West College can provide bespoke training for staff in your business leading to a recognised qualification. The Skills Focus Programme, funded by the Department for the Economy, has been designed to increase the skill level of the existing workforce and covers 75% of the costs of training.
The training can be tailored to your needs, at a time that suits your business and can be delivered either at your premises or at your nearest South West College Campus.
South West College will work with you to design, build and deliver a tailored training plan with provision in a wide range of sectors and areas including*:
- Engineering (Welding including coded, Autocad, Solidworks, Lean Manufacturing, Hydraulics)
- Tourism & Hospitality (Supervising Food Safety, Customer Service, Wines & Spirits, Food Hygiene)
- Health and Social Care (Childcare, Social Care)
- Business and IT (Team Leading, Supervisor Training, Coaching & Mentoring, E-marketing, Microsoft)
- Motor Vehicle (Accident Repair, Diagnostics)
- Leisure (Fitness Instructing)
*Funding available to cover all accredited training courses at Level 2 and above
Download the Skills Focus Programme Leaflet
For further information please contact:
Nicola Quinn at InnoTech Centre,
South West College
Tel: 028 8225 5223