Below are the sessions that are available for this course.
The CIPD L3 Foundation Certificate in Human Resource Practice provides a firm foundation in all areas of human resources (HR). It will help you develop essential HR skills and give you the confidence to be more effective at work and add value to your HR function.
CIPD Student Membership – details of fees can be found on www.cipd.co.uk/membership
Terms & Conditions
Students are required to:
Comply with College Policies and procedures, rules and regulations (available in your Student Diary/Further Education Handbook, on-line: www.swc.ac.uk and on the College VLE).
Submit all coursework and assessments by specified dates, coursework submitted without consent after the deadline shall not normally be accepted.
Pass all modules within the given timeframe to gain full certificate.Click here for Terms & Conditions
This foundation level qualification is ideal for individuals who:
• are aspiring to, or embarking on, a career in HR
• are working in the field of HR in a support role and wish to develop their knowledge and skills
• have responsibility for HR activities and decisions within an organisation without a specialist function.
Testing knowledge, understanding and application of theory to industry will be principally assessed through written assignments, practical reports and a CPD record and plan. There are no formal exams.
Learners could progress to the CIPD L5 Intermediate Certificate in Human Resource Management with relevant HR work experience.
Evidence of your ability to undertake the programme through working in a Human _x000D_
• GCSE passes in English and Maths or equivalent _x000D_
• An interview is also required prior to entry on this programme_x000D_
* Where candidates do not have GCSE English/ Maths, they can enrol on Essential Skills Literacy/ Numeracy at SWC_x000D_