Below are the sessions that are available for this course.
This Level 3 qualification enhances the underlying principles and practical skills required in hairdressing. It is designed to deliver a high level of occupational competence and provide a sound platform from which to progress into employment within the hairdressing industry.
Students will be required to purchase a uniform and kit upon commencement of the programme.
Terms & Conditions
Students will be required to purchase a uniform on commencement of the programme.
Monitor and maintain health and safety practice in the salon.
• Consultation support for colleagues on hair services.
• Cut woman’s hair to create a variety of looks.
• Style and dress hair using a variety of techniques.
• Colour hair and create a variety of looks.
• Creative hairdressing design skills.
• Perm hair and create a variety of looks.
• Hair colour correction.
A combination of practical observations and on-line theory tests are used to assess this qualification.
Leisure and/or Events Management