Below are the sessions that are available for this course.
Week Starting: 01 September 2020
Day: Subject to Timetable
Duration: 1 Year(s)
Number of Weeks: 32
Hours per Week: 15
Total Hours: 480
Places Available: 20
Course Coordinator: email@example.com
Add To Basket
This course is suited to students interested in advance techniques in the beauty therapy industry. Students will be trained in a realistic working environment in the college’s state of art salons. Students will experience the normal day to day running of a beauty salon and will engage with customers. This will ensure students are ready to begin an exciting journey within the beauty industry and will open various pathways for progression.
This course is scheduled one day per week over two years.
Students will be required to purchase a uniform and kit upon commencement of the programme.
• Monitor procedures to safely control work operations
• Contribute to the planning and implementations of promotional activities.
• Provide facial electrical treatments
• Provide body massage treatments
• Provide Indian Head massage
• Carry out massage using pre-blended aromatherapy oils
• Provide stone therapy treatments
A combination of practical observations and on-line theory tests are used to assess this qualification.
**(provided the GCSE Science entry requirements are met)