This course is suited to students interested in a career in the beauty therapy industry. Students will be trained in a realistic working environment in the college’s state of art salons. Students will experience the normal day to day running of a beauty salon and will engage with customers. This will ensure students are ready to begin an exciting journey within the beauty industry and will open various pathways for progression. The college would recommend a work placement to assist with the development of skills.
Hours per Week: –
Total Hours: –
Start Time: –
End Time: –
This course is scheduled one day over two years.
Students will be required to purchase a uniform and kit upon commencement of the programme.
• Ensure Responsibility for Actions to Reduce Risks to Health and Safety
• Promote Additional Products or Services to Clients
• Fulfil Salon Reception Duties
• Develop and Maintain Your Effectiveness at Work
• Provide Facial Skincare Treatment
• Enhance the Appearance of Eyebrows and Lashes
• Carry out Waxing Services
• Provide Make-up Services
• Provide Manicure Services
• Provide Pedicure Services.
A combination of practical observations and on-line theory tests are used to assess this qualification.
On completion of this course students will be eligible to enter into employment in Beauty Salons or the Cosmetic Industry. Alternatively, they may wish to further their studies by progressing onto the NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Beauty Therapy, Holistic Therapy Programmes or Hair and Media Make-up.
Total Fee –
Reduced Fee –
Fee Per Module –
Other Fees –
Below are the sessions that are available for this course.